1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (160 fan oven), gas mark 4
2. Grease and bottom line a 900g loaf tin with baking paper
3. Add the halved banana, with the cut side facing down onto the base of the tin
4. Place soya milk and lemon juice together in a large bowl and leave for 2 minutes
5. Sieve together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon over the milk and add the sugar, Stork 100% coconut oil, maple syrup, essence and mashed bananas.
6. Mix together until evenly blended and pour into the tin.
7. Bake for 1hr - 1hr 15mins or until a skewer comes out clean
8. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 mins then turn to cool on a cooling rack
9. To make the toffee sauce, gently heat the sugar, maple syrup and water together, and drizzle over the cake.
- Temperature: 180 oC
- Baking time:
- Serves: 12