This is how it's made
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, 160 °C fan oven, Gas mark 4.
- Cream the Stork, sugar and coffee essence until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa and baking powder using a metal spoon.
- Place in a greased 28 x 18cm (11 x 7 inch) Swiss roll tin and spread evenly.
- Bake in middle of the preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Turn out and cool on a wire tray.
- To make the topping, melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water. Add the milk and Stork and beat until smooth and glossy. Stir in the coffee essence.
- Spread over the brownies and cut into squares.
- Decorate with walnuts.
- Temperature: 180 oC
- Baking time:
- Serves: 12