Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
Place in piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe 20 biscuits onto baking trays lined with baking paper.
Bake in preheated oven 190° C, 170° C fan oven, Gas 5 for 15-20 minutes.
Place on wire rack to cool.
- (Steps 5,6,7 optional) To make the filling: cream together the Stork with butter and icing sugar until combined to make a smooth, light and fluffy buttercream. Add the vanilla extract and beat once more. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Pipe the buttercream onto the flat side of 10 of the biscuits, and spread the jam over the flat side of the other 10.
- Sandwich together a jam covered biscuit with a buttercream biscuit and repeat until all 20 biscuits have been sandwiched.
Lightly dust with icing sugar and serve.
- Temperature: 190c (170 fan), Gas mark 5 oC
- Baking time:
- Serves: 20 individual biscuits/ 10 sandwiched whirls