- Preheat oven to 180ºC fan. Place the pouch in a bowl of hand hot water (48ºC) for 2 minutes, dry with a towel and knead for 30 seconds to soften the mix.
- Cut off the top corner of the pouch and use like a piping bag to divide the mix evenly between 12 cupcake cases, by filling half of each case. Push the mix from the bottom of the pouch, folding the pack as you go.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. Leave to cool. Meanwhile, use black and white fondant icing to make sheep faces.
- Pipe chocolate buttercream onto cupcakes. Dot white mini marshmallows around the cupcake, leaving a gap for the sheep face.
- Finally, place the sheep face in the gap.
Marshmellow Sheep Cupcakes
These incredibly cute Marshmellow Sheep Cakes are almost to cute to eat. The emphasis being on almost...
- 7 days ago
- <15 min.