To make the cookies
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Grease several baking sheets and/or line them with baking paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat the Stork with the sugars with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until light and fluffy for about 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla, scraping the sides occasionally. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in the dark and white chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough onto the baking sheets using a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop. Leave at least 2 inches between each cookie so that they have room to spread.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Let stand 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
To make the Zebra drizzle (optional)
- Melt the chocolate chips in two separate bowls in a microwave on low power. Drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the cookies followed by the melted white chocolate. Leave to set before serving.
Tip: As well as choc chips, these cookies taste great with nuts, dried fruit or your favourite candies.
- Temperature: 190 °C / 375 °F / Gas Mark 5 oC
- Baking time:
- Serves: 48