Chocolate Fudge Cake
List of ingredients
- 175g Stork
- 175g sugar
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, blended with 2-3 tablespoons of hot water and cooled
- 55g Stork
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 200g icing / powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
How to prepare
For the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C / 340 °F / Gas Mark 4. Grease and line two round 20cm / 8 inch cake tins.
- Place all the cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until well mixed (2-3 minutes).
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out and cool on a wire tray.
For the icing:
- Place all icing ingredients together in a bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Sandwich cakes together with some of the icing and spread remaining icing over the cake.
Tip: You can brighten up the cake with coloured sprinkles and decorations