Halloween Spider Cupcakes
List of ingredients
For the Cupcakes:
- 1 pack Stork Ready to Bake Cupcake mix (either chocolate or classic)
- 225g icing sugar
- 115g Stork with butter
- 10 chocolate cream biscuits
- 20 candy coated ‘eyes’
- 1 tube chocolate writing icing
How to prepare
- Make cupcakes according to pack directions. Allow to cool.
- Mix the Stork and icing sugar until smooth and spread over the cupcakes.
- Top with the biscuits and use the chocolate icing to pipe the spider’s legs, 4 on each side.
- Use a little of the icing to stick the ‘eyes’ on.