Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
List of ingredients
- 115g Stork tub (or Stork with Butter)
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, medium
- 115g self-raising flour
- ½ level teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch nutmeg
- 50g pumpkin or butternut squash, grated
- 2 teaspoons coffee essence or strong expresso
- 325g icing sugar, sieved
- 50g Stork with Butter
- 125g cream cheese
- Caramel sauce, optional
- Ground cinnamon to dust
How to prepare
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Place all the cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2 – 3 minutes until well mixed. Place dessertspoons of the mixture in 10-12 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix frosting ingredients together and pipe over the cakes. Decorate with a drizzle of caramel if using, a dusting of cinnamon and finish with a green straw.