1. Heat the oven to 180c fan
2. For our #StorkSecrets tip, slice 4 bananas into small pieces, sprinkle with caster sugar and bake until brown. This will make for a richer taste in the final bake.
3. Beat together the Stork, flours, baking powder, sugar, eggs and freshly baked bananas
4. Once combined, mix in the nuts (if desired)
5. Line a 450g loaf tin with a thin layer of Stork and slice the spare banana in half length-ways
6. Spoon the mixture into a 450g loaf tin and place one half of the banana on top for decoration
7. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean