1. Heat over to 190C fan
2. Beat the Stork and sugar together until smooth
3. Stir through the flour until the mixture combines
4. Roll out onto a floured work surface until around 1cm thick
5. Select your cookie cutter shape and then use our #StorkSecrets tip to dip the cutter into flour before shaping – this will make it much easier to remove and keep consistency with the shape
6. Sprinkle with some extra caster sugar and chill for 20 minutes
7. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden pale in colour
8. Set aside to cool fully before enjoying!