Come on England! World Cupcakes
List of ingredients
- 115g (4 oz) Stork tub
- 115g (4 oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 140g (4 ½ oz) self-raising flour, sieved with
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200g ready to roll regalice icing, white
- 150g ready to roll regalice icing, red
- 1-2 tablespoons apricot jam
How to prepare
- To makes cakes, place all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed 2 - 3 minutes. Place teaspoons of the mixture in 18 - 20 paper cases or in 12 muffin paper cases.
- Bake on the second shelf from top of a preheated oven 190°C, 170°C fan, Gas mark 5 for 15 - 20 minutes. Cool on a wire tray.
- Roll out white icing and cut out circles to fit the size of your cupcake. Brush cakes with jam and stick on the icing. Roll out red icing and cut out the St Georges crosses. Stick on with a little jam.