Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Upfield Foods UK Limited (“Upfield”) of 14-21 Rushworth Street, London, SE1 0RB.
2. The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Upfield, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
3. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Internet access required.
4. Entrants must share how they bake with Stork by uploading a photo/video of their creation to Instagram and submitting via Upfield’s social media platforms @bakewithstork, by tagging @bakewithstork and using #BakeWithStork in their Instagram post. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. Entries will only be accepted during the prize draw period which is between 18:00 on Sunday 13th August 2023 and 11:59PM on Wednesday 13th September 2023. Entries received after the prize draw period will not be valid.
6. Upfield accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to any fault of any kind.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent person every Wednesday up until when the competition period ends. A total of 5 winners will be drawn (1 winner during each draw) on (1) Wednesday 16th August 2023, (2) Wednesday 23rd August 2023, (3) Wednesday 30th August 2023, (4) Wednesday 6th September 2023, and (5) Wednesday 13th September 2023.
8. Each winner will receive a ‘Stork: The Art of Home Baking: 100 Years of Baking Memories’ cookbook.
9. Winners will be notified by direct message from @bakewithstork on Instagram and must then provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Upfield within 48 hours of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Upfield will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. Upfield reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
12. The decision of Upfield regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Upfield may either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Upfield will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [insert email address] or writes to [insert address] (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month of the sampling activity period stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Upfield [insert contact details]. In such circumstances, Upfield must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Upfield reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Upfield reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out at https://upfield.com/privacypolicy/en_us.html. See also Condition 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website [www.bakewithstork.com] and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.