Father Christmas Chocolate Cookies
Whether you've been good or bad this Christmas, you can make sure Santa comes with these tasty Father Christmas Chocolate Cookies.
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings30 portions
- 85g Stork block
- 85g caster sugar
- 85g soft brown sugar
- 1 egg, medium
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 175g self-raising flour, sieved together with
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 85g chocolate drops
- Red ready to roll coloured icing
- 100g white chocolate, melted or
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on baking sheets, previously brushed with melted Stork.
- Bake on the middle shelf of a preheated hot oven 190° C, 170° C fan, Gas mark 5 for 8 - 10 minutes. Cool on a wire tray.
- Roll out the red icing to make the âhatâ and stick on the biscuit with a little icing or melted chocolate.
- Use the melted chocolate or icing to represent the beard and fur hat trim. Use the sweets for eyes and nose and pipe a mouth using the writing tube.