Oatmeal Cookies with Blueberries and White Chocolate
Bake up a batch of oaty chewy goodness with this easy blueberry oatmeal cookie recipe. Drizzled with white chocolate, resisting a nibble is impossible!
- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time45 minutes
- Servings1 portions
- 115g Stork Margarine (Original Tub)
- 225g soft brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium egg
- 150g self - raising flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100g rolled oats
- 150g dried or fresh blueberries
- 100g bar white chocolate
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Mix Stork Margarine with the brown sugar and the vanilla until fluffy. Add egg and mix until smooth.
- Sift the flour and the bicarbonate of soda and add to the biscuit mixture with the oats.
- When the ingredients have combined, add the blueberries, and gently mix in.
- With a teaspoon, place spoonfuls of mix on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 12-15 minutes (until golden brown) in preheated oven 200 °C, 180 C fan, Gas mark 6. Cool on a wire tray.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the cookies to create a zigzag pattern.