Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce
- Cooking time35 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 150ml (¼ pint) water
- 55g Stork Baking Tub
- 65g (2½-oz) plain flour, sieved
- 2 eggs, medium, lightly beaten
- 150ml (¼ pint) Elmlea double (whipped)
- 15g Stork Tub
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 55g (2oz) plain chocolate, broken into squares
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 220°C, 210°C fan, gas mark 7.
- Put water and Stork in medium saucepan and bring to boil over moderate heat
- Remove from heat and, immediately add flour. Return to heat and beat with wooden spoon for 2 â 3 minutes until mixture leaves sides of pan. Cool slightly. Gradually beat eggs into mixture until no traces remain.
- Place teaspoonfuls of the choux mixture well apart on greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated for 15 minutes, then reduce to 190°C, 180°C fan, gas mark 5 for 15 â 20 minutes.
- Slit sides of profiteroles and cool on wire tray. When cool, fill with Elmlea.
- To make sauce, place all ingredients in small bowl over pan of hot water. Leave to melt and beat until smooth and glossy
- Arrange profiteroles on serving dish. Serve with chocolate sauce.