- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings28 portions
- 200g Stork packet
- 250g plain flour + extra for dusting
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- Icing sugar
- Baking tin and cooking equipment: 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper, clingfilm, rolling pin, cookie cutters
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 190°C, 170°C fan oven, Gas mark 5.
- Cut the Stork into small pieces.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, egg yolks and Stork and mix with a wooden spoon, hand mixer or cold hands quickly into a stiff dough (don’t mix for too long!). Wrap the dough in clingfilm and leave to rest and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Dust the work surface with a little flour and roll out the dough until it is about 5mm thick.
- Cut out shapes with a sharp knife or cookie cutters and place on the baking sheet lined with baking paper. Fold the dough scraps together, roll them out and cut out more shapes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked and lightly browned. Leave the cookies to cool on the baking sheet.
- Dust the cookies with icing sugar.