- Cooking time12 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings24 portions
- 100g (3 ½ oz) plain flour
- 100g (3 ½ oz) soft brown sugar
- 85g (3 oz) desiccated coconut
- 115g (4 oz) rolled oats
- 115g (4 oz) Stork 75% vegetable fat spread
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar, coconut and oats.
- Melt the Stork and syrup in a saucepan.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 2 tablespoons water and stir into the saucepan. Quickly stir the mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Place dessertspoons of the mixture onto greased baking sheets, allowing room for them to spread.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C, 170°C fan, Gas mark 4 for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool slightly before carefully removing to a wire tray. Leave to cool completely.