- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 65g Stork Tub
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g plain flour
- 30g cocoa (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 ml semi skimmed milk
- 125g icing sugar, sieved
- 50g Stork tub
- 1 dessertspoon milk ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweets and / or coloured sprinkles
- Baking: 2 large baking sheets (lined with baking paper and greased)
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C fan oven, Gas mark 5.
- Place the Stork, sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients for the Whoopies in a bowl. Stir in the Stork mixture with a spoon or mixer. Stir in the milk.
- Use two tablespoons to scoop the batter into 24 mounds onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake the Whoopies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked. Take the Whoopies from the oven and cool them on a rack.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread the filling with a knife on the flat side of the Whoopies. Sandwich together, reserving some of the filling for decoration.
- Decorate each Whoopie, by spreading with a little icing and your choice of topping.