Chocolate & Marshmallow Muffins
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 350g (12oz) self - raising flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 85g (3oz) light soft brown sugar
- 85g (3oz) Stork Tub
- 175g (6oz) plain chocolate, chopped
- 55g (2oz) mini marshmallows
- 2 medium eggs
- 300ml (½ pint) semi - skimmed milk
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan, gas mark 6.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin tins (lined with paper cases if wished).
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- These muffins are best served warm.