Gluten Free Easter Chocolate Cupcakes
We've adapted these cute chocolate Easter cupcakes into a Gluten Free recipe- we hope you enjoy!
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings18 portions
- 115g (4 oz) Stork with butter
- 115g (4 oz) castor sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 115g (4 oz) gluten free self-raising flour, sieved together with
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, and
- ½ teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 2 tbsps milk
- 85g (3 oz) Stork with butter
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa
- 225g (8 oz) icing sugar (less 1 tablespoon), sieved
- To decorate: mini chocolate Easter eggs
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Place all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture in 18 - 20 paper cases or 12 cupcake cases placed in patty tins.
- Bake on the second shelf from top of a preheated oven 190°C, 170°C fan, Gas 5 for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire tray.
- To make chocolate icing, place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Spread or pipe icing over the cakes in a nest effect and decorate with Easter eggs.