Easter Nest Honey and Nut Easter Cupcakes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- Prep time45 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 165g Stork tub
- 165g soft brown sugar
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 165g self raising flour
- 2 tbsps milk –whole milk
- 40g chopped mixed nuts
- 110g dark chocolate, melted
- 90g honey nut cereal
- 30g roasted peanuts (unsalted)
- 1 tbsp mixed chopped nuts
- 100g candy chocolate coated peanuts (M&Ms)
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases.
- In a large bowl beat together the Stork, sugar, eggs, vanilla, self-raising flour, and milk until evenly combined.
- Fold through the chopped mixed nuts.
- Divide the mixture between the cases and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden and springy to the touch.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Combine the cereal and peanuts. Pour over the melted dark chocolate and stir well until fully coated.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tops of the cupcakes to form the nest.
- Sprinkle with the chopped mixed nuts and fill the centre with a mixture of candy coated chocolate. Serve.