Easter Nest Blackberry Cupcakes
Try our Blackberry Easter Cupcakes recipe. Filled with cream and fresh blackberries, they are seriously delicious!
- Cooking time25 minutes
- Prep time45 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 165g Stork tub
- 165g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 165g self raising flour
- 2 tbsps milk – whole milk
- 120g blackberries (frozen or fresh)
- 100g shredded wheat
- 125g milk chocolate, melted
- 90ml double cream, softly whipped
- 100g blackberries
- 20g grated white chocolate
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Line a muffin tin with 12 purple paper cases.
- In a large bowl beat together the Stork, sugar, eggs, vanilla, self-raising flour, and milk until evenly combined.
- Fold through the blackberries.
- Divide the mixture between the cases and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden and springy to the touch.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Crumble the shredded wheat into a bowl and pour over the melted milk chocolate. Stir well to combine. Spoon the mixture onto the tops of the cupcakes to form the nests.
- Softly whip the double cream and add a teaspoon to the centre of each nest. Top with the fresh blackberries and grated white chocolate. Serve.