Dark and White Mint Chocolate Saucy Puds
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings4 portions
White Choc Mint Ganache
- 2 eggs, large2 eggs, large
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 2 tsps plain flour
- 2 tsps cornflour
- ¼ tsp mint extract
- 140g dark chocolate
- 110 grams Stork
- 2 tbsps double cream
- 100g white chocolate
- 20g Stork tub
- 1 tbsp Elmlea double
- 4 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder to dust pudding moulds
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Prepare the white chocolate mint ganache. Gently melt together the white chocolate, Stork, double cream and finely chopped mint leaves. Stir until smooth and glossy.
- Divide the mixture between 4 silicone petit four cases or the recesses of a silicone ice cube tray. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- To make the pudding batter beat together the eggs and the sugar till combined. Sift over the plain flour and cornflour and mix well. Stir through the mint extract.
- Melt together the plain chocolate, Stork and cream and stir until evenly mixed. Add this to the pudding batter and mix well.
- Set the batter to one side to cool to room temperature.
- Prepare 4 pudding moulds. Grease well and add the cocoa powder. Turn the mould to coat the base and sides well before tapping out the excess.
- Preheat the oven to 180c (fan)/200c/Gas Mark 5.
- To assemble the puds add a generous spoonful of dark chocolate pudding mixture to the base of each mould.
- Take the hardened ganache from the freezer and add 1 portion to the centre of each pudding.
- Split the rest of the chocolate pudding mixture between the 4 moulds, adding it on top of the white chocolate mint ganache.
- Bake the puddings for 8-10 minutes in the oven.
- Release from the moulds straight onto a plate and serve right away.