Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Ripple Muffins
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 175g (6 oz) Stork Tub
- 175g (6 oz) golden caster sugar
- 300g (11 oz) self raising flour, sieved
- 3 medium eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 75ml raspberry coulis
- 100g (3 ½ oz) fresh raspberries
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Place the first six ingredients into a bowl, and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Reserve some chocolate chips for decoration and fold the remainder into the mixture. Gently swirl the coulis through the mix.
- Place 12 muffin cases into a muffin tray.
- Divide mixture evenly between the paper cases, and decorate the tops with remaining chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (200°C, 180°C fan oven, Gas mark 6) for 20-25 minutes . Dust with icing sugar to serve.