Sour Cherry and Yoghurt Muffins
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- For this recipe you can use Stork Tub or Stork Packet.
- 350g (12oz) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 85g (3oz) light soft brown sugar
- 85g (3oz) Stork tub
- 85g (3oz) dried sour cherries
- 85g (3oz) raisins
- 2 medium eggs
- 150ml (¼ pint) natural yoghurt
- 150ml (¼ pint) semi skimmed milk
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Start by preheating your oven to 200°C, 400°F or gas mark 6.
- Then sieve the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and lightly mix.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 greased muffin tins or paper cases, and bake for 20 â 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.