Milk Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Cooking time30 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 175g (6 oz) Stork with Butter
- 175g (6 oz) caster sugar
- 175g (6 oz) self-raising flour, sieved together with 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, medium
- 3 tablespoons cocoa, blended with 3 tablespoons hot water and cooled
- 55g (2 oz) white chocolate chips
- 55g (2 oz) Stork with Butter
- 2-3 dessertspoons milk
- 200g (7 oz) icing sugar, sieved
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Chocolate cake decorations to finish
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- To make cake, place all the cake ingredients apart form the chocolate chips in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until well mixed (2-3 minutes).
- Place the mixture in two 20cm (8 inch) cake tins, previously bottom lined with greaseproof paper and brushed with oil. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake on the middle shelf of a preheated moderate oven 180° C, 160° C fan oven, Gas mark 4 for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out and cool on a wire tray.
- Icing: place all icing ingredients together in a bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Sandwich cakes together with some of the icing and spread remaining icing over the cake with a palette knife. Decorate with your choice of chocolate decorations.