Tarte au Chocolat
Discover our Tarte Au Chocolat recipe, a luxuriously rich and creamy dessert, perfect for chocolate lovers.
- Cooking time25 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings8 portions
- 200g Stork block + some extra to grease the form
- 300g milk or dark chocolate (according to taste)
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (15g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 medium eggs
- 100g icing sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Melt Stork and 200g chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat while stirring. Allow to cool slightly. Meanwhile, finely chop the remaining chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan oven, Gas mark 4. Grease 20cm baking tin or spring form tin. Mix corn flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs, icing sugar and vanilla using an electric hand mixer until light and smooth. Slowly pour in the Stork and chocolate mixture while stirring. Carefully fold in the chopped chocolate and cocoa mixture.
- Pour the batter into the greased tin and bake the Tarte Au Chocolat in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste and enjoy your Tarte Au Chocolat.
- If you use dark chocolate with a high cocoa content (85%), you can increase the amount of powdered sugar by 20g to compensate. The surface sometimes breaks during baking. If you like, just turn over the Tarte Au Chocolat before serving.