Discover our Raspberry Tart recipe, a divinely fruity dish with a gorgeous flavour and combination of textures.
- Cooking time3 hour 0 minutes
- Prep time45 minutes
- Servings16 portions
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 55g Stork block
- 500g yoghurt
- 284ml Elmlea double (Whipped)
- 2 x 12g packets gelatine powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 packet flan glaze (preferably red)
- 50ml raspberry syrup, optional
- 200g raspberries
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- For the base of the raspberry tart, crush the biscuits to fine crumbs. Melt the Stork, mix with the biscuit crumbs and press into a 22cm spring form tin lined with baking paper.
- Whisk the yogurt until smooth. Whisk the Elmlea until stiff, mix in the yoghurt and leave to chill.
- Sprinkle the gelatine onto 150ml of hot water and stir until dissolved. Add 75g of sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Stir into the yoghurt and Elmlea mix and pour over the biscuit base. Refrigerate the tart for 2 hours.
- Make up the flan glaze following pack directions and add raspberry syrup if used. Remove from the heat and cool slightly, stirring occasionally. Put the raspberries on the cake. Put the glaze on the raspberries and allow the raspberry cake to cool for 1 more hour.