Vanilla Valentines Biscuits
BAKE SOMEONE HAPPY this Valentine's day with @jessie_bakes_ 's lovely Vanilla Biscuits!
- Cooking timeNot available
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings1 portions
- 250g Stork Original
- 300g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 140g Light Brown Caster Sugar
- 1 medium Egg Yolk
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Grab you Stork and pop it into a mixing bowl, then add sugar and cream together thouroughly. You could use a standing mixer/hand whisk if you like.
- Add the egg yolk and stir in also, along with the vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour in until well combined. Knead with your hands towards the end to ensure it is full combined and forma a firm dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and into the fridge for at least 30 min to really firm up.
- When ready, grab some biscuit cutters and roll dough onto a lined baking tray.
- Pop your tray into a pre heated oven for 8 min at 180 degrees.
- You can use fondant or royal icing sprinkles, the choice is yours!