White Chocolate Eclairs
Discover expert baker Louise Lennox's recipe for éclairs with a deliciously fruity twist, filled with raspberries this dish is a real treat.
- Cooking time35 minutes
- Prep time45 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 55g Stork block
- 145ml cold water
- 2 large eggs
- 70g plain flour
- 250ml Elmlea double
- 115g good quality white chocolate
- 50ml raspberry puree
- 100g fresh raspberries
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Cut the Stork block into small cubes. Put the water into a saucepan and add the Stork cubes.
- Allow the Stork to melt slowly over a medium heat.
- When the Stork has melted bring to boil and stir in sieved flour.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute until all the mixture comes away from the side of the saucepan and forms a ball in the centre.
- Remove from saucepan and put into large bowl and whisk in the eggs one by one.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag that has been fitted with a 1/2 âplain nozzle.
- Pipe 4 â lengths onto a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Place into preheated oven 200°C for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 180°C and cook for further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then split in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Whip the cream until stiff, being careful not to over whip.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into the bottom half of the eclairs. Arrange fresh raspberries on top of the cream.
- Break up the white chocolate into a bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water until melted.
- Stir the raspberry puree, into the melted chocolate to make a glaze. Dip the top of the eclair into the raspberry chocolate glaze. Then put it on top of the raspberries.