This is how it's made
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar, coconut and oats.
- Melt the Stork and syrup in a saucepan.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 2 tablespoons water and stir into the saucepan. Quickly stir the mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Place dessertspoons of the mixture onto greased baking sheets, allowing room for them to spread.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C, 170°C fan, Gas mark 4 for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool slightly before carefully removing to a wire tray. Leave to cool completely.
- Temperature: 180 oC
- Baking time:
- Serves: 24