American Pancakes with Fruits & Honey
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings14 portions
- 150g plain flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- Approx. 30g melted Stork + extra for frying
- 25g caster sugar (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 medium egg
- 175 ml buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Stork
- 100g mixed red fruits (e.g. strawberries and raspberries, fresh or frozen)
- 50g honey
- Utensils: 1 frying pan (small), tin foil
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the Stork, sugar, egg a little milk and mix with a wooden spoon or mixer until smooth. Gradually mix in remaining milk until you have a very thick batter without lumps.
- Heat a little Stork in the frying pan, wait until it has stopped bubbling.
- Place a small ladle of batter over the base of the pan.
- Wait until the pancake begins to bubble. Turn over and cook the other side until brown. Bake the rest of the pancakes in the same way. Put the cooked pancakes together on a plate and cover with tin foil and a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Stork in a frying pan. Wait until it has stopped bubbling, add the fruit and honey and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat. Divide the pancakes among 4 plates and spoon the fruit with honey over them.