These scrumptious banana pancakes are just the thing for a leisurely weekend breakfast.
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- Servings5 portions
- 2 tablespoons Stork Original melted
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 25g caster sugar
- 1 level tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon each ground cinnamon and vanilla essence
- 300ml soya milk (unsweetened)
- 5 bananas
- Maple syrup to drizzle
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and gradually stir in milk, mixing well after each addition. Finally stir in half the melted Stork.
- Heat a little remaining Stork in a non stick frying pan and pour excess into a small bowl to use for the next one. Add a large tablespoon of batter per pancake into the pan to make pancakes about 7.5cm across.
- Cook 2-3 minutes over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface, turn over and cook a further 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Serve with sliced bananas and drizzle with maple syrup. Strawberries and blueberries are also delicious.