- Cooking time35 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings10 portions
- 1 banana
- 125 grams Stork
- 125g light brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 125g self-raising flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 25g grated desiccated coconut and sweets of your choice
- 150g cream cheese
- 50g caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A deep round cake tin 20cm in diameter, (greased, floured and the base lined with baking paper).
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160 °C fan oven, Gas mark 4.
- Peel and mash the banana. Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth (1 minute)
- Spoon the batter into the prepared tin. Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Leave the cake to rest for 2 minutes.
- Turn the cake onto a cooling rack and cool.
- Toast the coconut in a dry frying pan over medium heat, stirring until lightly browned. Let cool on a plate.
- Mix the cream cheese with a spoon or blender with the sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread the topping over the cake and sprinkle with coconut or sweets.