Chocolate Iced Traybake
Perfect for birthday parties and sharing- this chocolate tray bake is sure to be a huge hit!
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings15 portions
- 175g plain chocolate
- 115 grams Stork
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, medium. beaten
- 115g self raising flour, sieved
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 25g ground rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, optional
- 55 grams Stork
- 225g icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, blended with
- 2 tablespoons water and
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Chocolate decorations, optional
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until well blended and stir in cooled chocolate.
- Spoon mixture into greased and lined 18 x 28cm (7 x 11 inch) tin. Bake in preheated oven 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4 for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool slightly before turning onto wire tray.
- For the icing, place all ingredients in a bowl over a pan of hot water and stir until smooth and glossy. Remove from heat and leave until cold. Beat until thick enough to spread over traybake.
- Cut into squares and decorate if liked.