Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 175g (6 oz) Stork Tub
- 175g (6 oz) golden caster sugar
- 300g (11 oz) self raising flour, sieved
- 3 medium eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 100g cooked pumpkin or butternut squash, mashed
- 50g chocolate and hazelnut spread
- Zest of 1 orange
- 115g icing sugar
- A little orange juice
- 55g (2 oz) plain chocolate, melted or use chocolate and hazelnut spread
- Liquorice sweets and laces to decorate
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan oven, Gas mark 6. Then place the first six ingredients into a bowl, and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin mash and orange zest.
- Divide half the mixture evenly between the 12 paper cases.
- Add a half teaspoon chocolate spread and then top with remaining mix. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Add a little orange juice to the icing sugar until thick and spread over the muffins.
- Pipe the melted chocolate in 4 circles over the top and then drag a skewer through to give the cobweb effect. Place the sweets and laces on top to look like a spider.