Pear and Walnut Mini Muffins
- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings20 portions
- 130g self raising flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 70g walnuts, chopped
- 1 large pear, peeled cored and diced
- 100ml milk
- 1 egg, medium
- 30g Stork, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven and grease the recesses of a mini muffin tin well.
- Place the flour and caster sugar in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Reserve 3 tbsps of the chopped walnuts and set to one side. Add the remaining walnuts and the diced pear to the dry ingredients and mix well to coat all the additions evenly.
- In a jug whisk together the milk, egg, melted Stork and honey.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the mixture from the jug.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon until evenly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased mini muffin tin, filling each recess approx. 2/3rds full.
- Scatter the reserved chopped walnuts over the tops of the muffins and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until risen and golden.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and serve.