Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Base
Raspberry cheesecake bejewelled with berries, sat on a decadent Oreo cookie base. This beautiful chilled cheesecake is an easy no bake recipe ideal for lazy summer days.
- Cooking timeNot available
- Prep time1 hour 0 minutes
- Servings1 portions
- 50g Stork with Butter (melted)
- 154g pack of Oreos cookies or Digestive biscuits
- 50g Stork with Butter
- 400g cream cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 4 gelatin leaves
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract/1 vanilla pod
- 70 g blueberries
- 150g raspberries
- 40g caster sugar
- 30g blueberries
- 30g raspberries
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- To prepare the base, crush the cookies and mix with the melted Stork.
- Spoon into a base lined 20cm springform or loose bottomed tin and press down firmly. Leave in the fridge to set.
- Blend Stork with the caster sugar until combined, then mix in the cream cheese, vanilla and blueberries and blend together.
- In a separate bowl soak the gelatin leaves for 7 minutes, drain them and heat until they melt. Stir the melted gelatin into the mix.
- Pour the cheesecake mix over the biscuit base and set aside in the refrigerator to set.
- In the meantime, warm up the raspberries with caster sugar in a pan for 10 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Pour the raspberry sauce onto the cheesecake and add raspberries and blueberries for decoration.