Salted Almond, Pistachio and Amaretti Ice Cream
The perfect recipe for an indulgent festive dessert!
- Cooking timeNot available
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings1 portions
- 2 x 284ml pots Elmlea Double
- 397g can condensed milk
- 100g salted almonds, roughly chopped, plus a few extra for decoration
- 100g pistachios, roughly chopped, plus a few extra for decoration
- 50g amaretti biscuits, lightly crumbled
- 50g glace cherries, chopped
- 1 tsp almond extract
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Pour the Elmlea Double into a large bowl and whip until soft peaks just form.
- Gently fold through the condensed milk, then add the almonds, pistachios, amaretti, glace cherries and almond extract and stir through.
- Place the ice cream in a suitable freezer proof container and freeze for 4-6 hours, or until frozen.
- To serve, remove the ice cream from the freezer and allow to soften for 20-30 minutes before serving. Serve in scoops sprinkled with chopped nuts and crushed amaretti biscuits for decoration.