- For the Owl muffins, preheat the oven to 200 °C,180 °C fan oven, Gas mark 6. Line a muffin tin with paper cases. Split the chocolate cookies. Put the halves with the white cream aside. Crumble 12 of the other halves.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat 125 g Stork, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Carefully mix in the eggs
- Mix flour and cocoa powder and stir into the batter alternatively with the milk. Mix in the crumbled cookies. Spoon batter into the muffin tins. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Test with a skewer or wooden toothpick, muffins are done when no liquid mix sticks to the skewer. Allow to cool down.
- Meanwhile, melt 40g Stork and chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat. Allow to cool slightly. Whisk in the cream cheese. Cool for about 20 minutes until a spreadable consistency. Spread chocolate cream on the muffins. Place the white chocolate cookies on the muffins as "eyes". Use the chocolate candy beans as "pupils" and "nose", use a little chocolate cream to stick on the "pupils" if required. Your owl muffins are done!
Tip: Muffin cases are easily made by hand - Simply cut baking paper into about 12 cm squares. Put a little Stork in the middle of each well of the muffin tin. Press baking paper into the wells - the Stork will stick the paper to the tray. Fill with batter and bake as usual.
- Temperature: 180C oven, 160C fan, Gas 4 oC
- Baking time:
- Serves: 12