- Cooking time40 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 200g Stork packet
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven.
- Cut the Stork into small pieces. Sieve the flour into a large bowl. Add the Stork and rub in until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and egg yolk. Mix everything together with a palette knife or use a food processor. When the mixture forms a dough, wrap in cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Chop the walnuts coarsely. Peel the apples, remove the cores and cut the apples into thin wedges. Mix the apple slices with sugar, cinnamon, raisins and walnuts.
- Dust the work surface with a little flour and roll 2/3rds of the dough into a thin circle of about 30 cm.
- Neatly cover the prepared springform tin with the dough (if the dough breaks, press it firmly together again).
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs onto the base and fill with the apple mixture.
- Roll out the remaining dough and cut it into strips about 1 cm wide and lay them crosswise on the apple pie to make a lattice. Press the ends firmly into the edge.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes until cooked. Leave the pie in the tin for 10-15 minutes and remove the edge of the spring form. Cut the cake (hot or cold) into 12 slices.