Cherry Cheesecake in a glass
Discover our delicious Cherry Cold Cheesecake In Glasses recipe, served in glasses for a refined presentation.
- Cooking time1 hour 0 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings8 portions
- 200g full fat cream cheese
- 200ml Elmlea double (whipped)
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin (9g)
- 125ml boiled water
- 200g crushed biscuits
- 60g Stork with Butter
- 100g stoned cherries
- 2 ½ tablespoons of sugar (30g)
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot (4g) (mixed with 1 tablespoon of water)
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Whip the Elmlea until thick. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and fold in Elmlea. Dissolve gelatin as per pack instructions in 70ml water. Cool and add to the mixture.
- For the biscuit base melt the Stork with Butter and add it to the biscuit crumbs. Spoon the biscuit base into the bottom of each glass and press down lightly.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the biscuit base. Place into the fridge for about an hour.
- In the meantime warm up cherries with sugar until the sugar dissolves. Add the arrowroot and heat through until the mixture thickens. Cool.
- When the cherries are cold, spoon over the cheese filling.
- Your Cherry Cheesecake is ready!