Halloween Pumpkin Toffee Crispies
Seriously sticky... seriously cute... seriously yummy! It'll be hard to resist these adorable little pumpkin treats this Halloween.
- Cooking timeNot available
- Prep time15 minutes
- Servings16 portions
- 115g Stork with butter
- 115g slab of creamy toffee or fudge, broken into pieces
- 115g marshmallows
- 115g puffed rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon orange gel colouring
- Chocolate fingers
- Green fondant icing
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Place all ingredients except cereals into a large pan and stir mixture over a very gentle heat until melted and blended together.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereals and colouring.
- Spoon mixture onto baking parchment in mounds, insert chocolate fingers and allow to set for approx 5 mins
- Once set (and slightly less sticky) form the mounds into round pumpkin shaped balls.
- Roll out icing and cut out leaves to decorate.