Mini Golden Victoria Sponges
- Cooking time30 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings14 portions
- 225g (8 oz) Stork with Butter
- 225g (8 oz) caster sugar
- 4 eggs, medium
- 225g (8 oz) self-raising flour, sieved
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons jam
- 150ml Elmlea double (Whipped), whipped caster or icing sugar, to dredge
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven to 180° C, (160 â 170° C fan), Gas mark 4.
- Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Place heaped tablespoons of the mixes in 12 muffins cases.
- Bake in centre of the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Turn out, remove paper and cool on wire tray. When cold remove the cakes from the cases and cut in half horizontally.
- To finish, fill with the jam and whipped Elmlea and a dusting of icing sugar.