- Melt your Stork in a saucepan over a low heat and add the sugar also. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees and grab a Bundt tin of choice. These quantities will also suit a deep 8 inch round cake tin or large loaf tin.
- In a mixing bowl sift your flour, spices & baking powder into a bowl.
- Grab your grated carrot and mix into the four also – coating the carrot well with flour. Add the dates and Raisins and do the same.
- Whisk your eggs.
- Remove the Butter mix from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Add the eggs to the wet mixture also – fold them in.
- Make a well in your flour mixture and pour in the butter mixture, stirring and combining well.
- Grease (or line if you can) your tin of choice and pour in your mixture; it will be batter like.
- Bake for 50 minutes on 180 until golden and risen. Check if a skewer comes out clean – especially if baking in a Bundt tin due to the depth.
- Allow to cool. Ice with a generous drizzle of lemon icing for a zingy flavour!
Mother's day carrot bundt cake
Bake someone happy this Mother's day with this lovely Carrot Bundt Cake that the talented @jessie_bakes_ made using STORK.
Covered in zingy lemon icing this cake is sure to pop a smile on Mum’s face. Very simple to make and packed full of flavour.
- 5 months ago
- 30 - 45 min.