Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownies
This Gluten Free variation on our classic choc chip brownies is sure to go down a storm with those who have a sweet tooth!
- Cooking time40 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 115g (4 oz) plain chocolate
- 115g (4 oz) Stork with butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 225g (8 oz) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40g (1½ oz) Gluten Free plain flour
- 25g (1 oz) cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon Gluten Free baking powder
- 85g (3 oz) chocolate chips or chopped nuts
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Break the chocolate into a bowl, add the Stork and melt over a pan of hot water (or in a microwave on medium power).
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar and vanilla until creamy and slightly thickened.
- Sieve the dry ingredients and add to the eggs with the chocolate mixture, and chocolate chips or nuts. Mix gently.
- Pour into a greased 22cm (9 inch) square tin.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170°C, 160°C fan oven, Gas 4 for 40-45 mins.
- Leave to cool before cutting into squares.