Discover our Cherry Cold Cheesecake recipe, a delicious cheesecake with the glorious flavour of fresh cherries.
- Cooking time1 hour 0 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings6 portions
- 200g full fat cream cheese
- 200ml Elmlea double (whipped)
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 rounded teaspoon powdered gelatin (5g)
- 70ml boiled water
- 125g crushed biscuits
- 40g Stork with Butter
- 100g stoned cherries
- 2 ½ tablespoons sugar (30g)
- 1 level teaspoon arrowroot (2g) (mixed with 1 tablespoon of water)
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Whip the Elmlea until thick. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and fold in Elmlea. Dissolve gelatin as per pack instructions in 70ml water. Cool and add to the mixture.
- In a saucepan melt the Stork with Butter, add it to the biscuit crumbs and mix well. Spoon crumb mix into the base of the 20cm diameter springform tin (brushed with Stork with Butter).
- Pour the cheese mixture over the biscuit base. Place into the fridge for about an hour.
- In the meantime warm up cherries with sugar until the sugar dissolves. Add the arrowroot and heat through until the mixture thickens. Cool.
- When the cherries are cold, spoon over the cheese filling.
- Your Cherry Cheesecake is ready!