1. Preheat oven 190°C, 170°C fan. Place all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed 2 - 3 minutes.
2. Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture in 18 - 20 paper cases or 12 cupcake cases placed in patty tins.
3. Bake on the second shelf from top of a preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
4. To make the buttercream beat Stork with butter until pale and fluffy then add icing sugar and a little milk. Use yellow food colour to achieve the perfect pale yellow chick colour. Pipe chicks on to each cupcake using pale yellow buttercream. Poke chocolate chips in for eyes and use orange fondant icing for beaks and feet.
- Temperature: 190°C or 170°C fan oC
- Baking time: