1. Place the biscuits in a polythene bag and crush with a rolling pin
2. Grease a 18cm round springform cake tin. Melt the Stork in a saucepan, add the biscuits and coat thoroughly with Stork.
3. Sprinkle evenly over the base of the tin and with the back of a spoon press the biscuit crumb down firmly and evenly.
4. To make the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate over a bowl of simmering water. In a bowl whisk the cream cheese and icing sugar together. In another bowl whisk the Elmlea and vanilla until very lightly whipped. Lightly fold the cream cheese and the Elmlea into the melted chocolate until blended. Pour over the biscuit base, level the surface and chill in the fridge.
5. To make the peanut layer, whisk the cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla essence together until smooth. Whisk the Elmlea until whipped, fold into the peanut butter mixture with the sea salt flakes. Pour over the chocolate base and level the surface. Chill in the fridge.
6. For the topping heat the Elmlea and Stork in a saucepan until simmering, remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate until smooth, then pour over the peanut layer and chill in the fridge, ideally overnight.
7. To serve dust with icing sugar.